Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cañas y Tapas


Who doesn't love free food? So when you go to bars in Spain you get a free snack with your meal. Many people call these tapas but the bartender tonight told us that this is not the right word. But I don't know what that word is.

Anyway, we went to a place right down the street from my apartment. It was so good! I got two cañas for 1.25 Euros each. And the three other people got 2 drinks each. With this we got potatoes, oyster, fries, bread with chorizo and oysters. It was so amazing and I don't know how they made any money.

I'm going to love my place that I'm moving into. Its only unfortunate that the guy I'm living with is from the Canary Islands so I can't understand half of what he says. He does seem really chill though and he's not going to be mean at all. I can't wait to have people over and chill on my roof or on my private balcony!

Time to get ready to go out. Calimocho! Only the second time we are going out and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment